Simply Ametyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music: Anything and Everything About It!

5 posters

Go down

Music: Anything and Everything About It! Empty Music: Anything and Everything About It!

Post  Eka Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Chat about music: anything and everything about it!

What song are you listening to?
Who are some of your favorite bands/artists?
Any albums you just went crazy over (how awesome it was)?
Any upcoming albums you're anticipating?
Attended any epic concerts?

Stuff like that. ^^ Now, you don't have to answer each and every question listed. They were just examples. xD;

Personally I've been listening to Daughtry's latest album a lot. And I mean A LOT. xD I'm also looking forward to Avril Lavigne's new album coming out soon (pleeeease don't be preppy and pink like her last album x_x) and Low Level Flight's new upcoming album.
As for concerts, I've been to see The Eagles, Bryan Adams, Low Level Flight, Daughtry, and Andre Rieu (well, he's not a singer or anything, but he's a famous violinist. And is amazing.) xD
Eka
Eka

https://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Back to top Go down

Music: Anything and Everything About It! Empty Re: Music: Anything and Everything About It!

Post  snowflakes1515 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 pm

I've been pretty behind with music news lately but I'll try to reply C:

What song are you listening to? Well at the moment I'm editing and the song I'm listening/editing to is Mercy by One Republic xD
Who are some of your favorite bands/artists? MUSE <3 Paramore, Dead by April, Innerpartysystem, Audioslave, 30 STMs, etc
Any albums you just went crazy over (how awesome it was)? Well the last one I went crazy over was 30STM's new album, This Is War. LOVED IT =D
Any upcoming albums you're anticipating? Ermmm I can't think of any off the top of my head. Sadly xDDDD
Attended any epic concerts? No DD: I really want to see one of my favourite bands live one day though *OO*
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Music: Anything and Everything About It! Empty Re: Music: Anything and Everything About It!

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm

i might aswell copy 50% of alicias comment *O*
i love muse, 30 seconds to mars (thanks to alicia)XD i kinda got a random tatse but i like ips and lovers and liars and lots a random songs weee
for example i like--> face down by the red jumpsuit apparatus
the right versionO_O one of the versions are just awful on the guitar and singingO_OXDDD Oh and RED ofc8D and DBA<3*O*XDDD so much more;P
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:25 am

Talz wrote:
the right versionO_O one of the versions are just awful on the guitar and singingO_OXDDD

I know what you mean! There's this one version by them which just makes me ears bleed: its like they got rid of their accents or something and really made the lyrics sound too proper. ._.
Plus the bridge doesn't have screaming in it, and the version I love does. That's how I can tell most of the time. xD
Eka
Eka

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Eka wrote:
Talz wrote:
the right versionO_O one of the versions are just awful on the guitar and singingO_OXDDD

I know what you mean! There's this one version by them which just makes me ears bleed: its like they got rid of their accents or something and really made the lyrics sound too proper. ._.
Plus the bridge doesn't have screaming in it, and the version I love does. That's how I can tell most of the time. xD

RightXDDD i was watching an amv once with the bad version and was like--> pff xDD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 pm

XD Nice.

I'm now listening to, "Life After You" by Daughtry. I wish I could get my laptop back already so that I could put new songs on my iPod. -_-" (My laptop's in for fixing, currently.)
Eka
Eka

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 pm

OMG MSICMUSICMUUUUUUUUSIC I LOOOOVE MUSIC Love
Oka I'm too lazy to think of something myself so I'll just answer the questions XD

What song are you listening to?
The sharpest lives by My chemical Romance C:

Who are some of your fav artists?

Within Temptation, EVanescence, Nightwish, Innerpartysystem, Lovers and Liars, Linkin Park, Dead by April, RED, April Sixth, Delain, Skillet, Celldweller, Bullet for my Valentine, Daughtry, Disciple, The Days Grace, One Republic, Kutless, Kamelot, Hans Zimmer, Kanon Wakeshima, Ayumi Hamasaki AND BROKEN IRIS
Okay that's some but I like more C':

Any albums u went crazy over?
The Poison - Bullet for my Valentine, The Heart of Everything - WT, The Eyes of Tomorrow- Broken Iris, Ghost Opera- Kamelot, Origin, Fallen- Evanescence, Dead by April- Dead by April, Three Days Grace- Three Days Grace(lol)End of Silence- RED

Any upcoming albums you're anticipating?
Yea... waiting for WTs and Evanescence's new albums =w= other than these, no more 0:

Attended epic concerts?

? NO SADLY NOT
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  talim1506 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

WOW Music.

Well I could copy and paste most of your posts since I love a lot of groups you mentionned.
My faves artists:
Within temptation, paramore, Innerpartysystem, lady gaga, breking benjamin, kajiura Yuki, Muse, snow patrol, blue october, placebo, Norah Jones, Vertical horizon...
I listen to a lot of techno music as well: love daft punk, orbital, Tiesto, armin van buuren etc...
AND.... ELVIS PRESLEY ROCKS!!!!! XD yeah that's really old school but Elvis ftw forever lol.
I love classical music too: Chopin and Beethoven are my faves!

okay going to do my MEP part, chihiro X renji love overload
talim1506
talim1506

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:26 am

Hoho, nice Talim. ;D

I'm still waiting on Avril's new album (coming in June... ?) and LLF's new album (coming 2010. I needs a release date. :C)
I'm also considering buying a Dead by April album or an InnerPartySystem album (if they ever made one.)
Eka
Eka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum