Simply Ametyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering something? Ask;P

+6
snowflakes1515
AyeshaRaees
EltzuChan
Eka
kivathesmexi
Talz
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wondering something? Ask;P Empty Wondering something? Ask;P

Post  Talz Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:15 am

If u have ANY questions, please ask here^_^
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Wondering something? Ask;P Empty Re: Wondering something? Ask;P

Post  kivathesmexi Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

i have a question,talz are you single?? oolal
BAHAHAHAXD i kid i kid,harrasing people is fun!! 2222
kivathesmexi
kivathesmexi

Back to top Go down

Post  kivathesmexi Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm

HAHAH okay i actually have a serious question this time!!8D you know the sas icons??8D well could my character be tatsuma hiyuu from tokyo majin gakuen kenpucho??!!!!****o*** HE ISH THE SMEX!!!!!! *O* *O* *O* *O*
kivathesmexi
kivathesmexi

Back to top Go down

Post  kivathesmexi Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm

what size do you usually render your icons in???O__O cos i tried PNG 200 x 200 but it wont workOAO
kivathesmexi
kivathesmexi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 pm

kivathesmexi wrote:what size do you usually render your icons in???O__O cos i tried PNG 200 x 200 but it wont workOAO

Well I always use 100x100, because that's the standard size for an icon/avatar.
I'm with Kiva on this one: will there be a specific time when all of the icons will be finished? I mean, I can only be a glowing green Eureka who's crying for so long (referring to my avatar. xD)
Eka
Eka

https://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm

kivathesmexi wrote:i have a question,talz are you single?? oolal
BAHAHAHAXD i kid i kid,harrasing people is fun!! 2222

looooolXDDDDDDDDD and yes u know i am weee but only for uuu 2222
XDDDDD and yes it is8DDDXD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:25 am

Heyy, Sorry I'm asking this at this time lately but is it possible to change my character anymore?

I would like to be as Lavi from D.gray-man. :3
just say if it's not possible anymore, I'm still not gonna feel down, I just thought to ask yet.
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

https://www.youtube.com/user/EltzuChan949

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm

EltzuChan wrote:Heyy, Sorry I'm asking this at this time lately but is it possible to change my character anymore?

just say if it's not possible anymore, I'm still not gonna feel down, I just thought to ask yet.

yes8D i told elyxD shes making u a lavi icon8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Talz wrote:
EltzuChan wrote:Heyy, Sorry I'm asking this at this time lately but is it possible to change my character anymore?

okayy, thanks a lot! ^^
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

EltzuChan wrote:
Talz wrote:

okayy, thanks a lot! ^^

I know this could be annoying already, but is it possible to change my character into Yoite anyways..?
I REALLY apologize my choosing-problems, I don't like it even myself..say straight if it's not possible. I'll deal with it then LIKE A MAN UAARRRRR! lol ..
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 pm

i have a question(s)

why is the world so bland? So empty? So colorles? Why are people so mean? So weird? So strange? Why is interaction so hard? So uneasy? So heartbreaking? why is it that sometimes you want to cry but no tears come out and you just feel so hollow? Why are facts so scary and opinions so hurtful? Why do people call lies evil and why can't lies be made into reality? Aren't lies provide comfort to one? or is it just a way to show that one just cannot handle the truth? Why do people hide behind masks and talk against each other behind their backs? Why one can't succeed with hardwork alone and people with contacts and money and bribery gets past one? Why does one work anyway? Why is suicide a sin?

Why am i wasting my time in this world?
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 am

AyeshaRaees wrote:i have a question(s)

why is the world so bland? So empty? So colorles? Why are people so mean? So weird? So strange? Why is interaction so hard? So uneasy? So heartbreaking? why is it that sometimes you want to cry but no tears come out and you just feel so hollow? Why are facts so scary and opinions so hurtful? Why do people call lies evil and why can't lies be made into reality? Aren't lies provide comfort to one? or is it just a way to show that one just cannot handle the truth? Why do people hide behind masks and talk against each other behind their backs? Why one can't succeed with hardwork alone and people with contacts and money and bribery gets past one? Why does one work anyway? Why is suicide a sin?

...Why are you wasting your time posting that 8|
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm

cause i want answers? :p
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:41 pm

AyeshaRaees wrote:cause i want answers? :p

hahahahaxDDD idkXDDDDD ask a pshyologistxDD we`re just teenagers u know8'D and we cant answer questions with really no answerxDDD but u made me want to reply8D and hahaha dont be so depressing woman8DD JUMP OF THAT SOFA like that baby8D and get get crump8DxDDDDD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 pm

i don't need a therapist. xD
that WAS actually for fun! :D. lolololol. :p

though Talz... *smirks evilly* I dare you to answer one of them.
In
a
Serious
tone

I know. :p. Challenging. xD
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

AyeshaRaees wrote:i don't need a therapist. xD
that WAS actually for fun! :D. lolololol. :p

though Talz... *smirks evilly* I dare you to answer one of them.
In
a
Serious
tone

I know. :p. Challenging. xD

i`ll leave that job for someone else8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Talz is a chicken! :p 115 <<<--- doesn't look liek a chicken. T.T
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:30 pm

AyeshaRaees wrote:i have a question(s)

chrmm
Ima write on to some psychological shiz now. bounce
1. This world is not bland. You just don't seem to notice it is not. If you put some concentrate into the people around you, you'll find out 2. It's not empty. Never fell over some shoes that were in the way? *sarcasm* 3. It's neither colorless, never seen fireworks? 4. People are mean because they are. Why don't you ask them themself? One question against, why don't you try to do something so they're not mean? Evil and good, it's always defined by your sight. To the evil you may be the evil. 5. Weirdness is fun. If all people were full of sense, it'd get boring. This is a part of unique- ness. 6. See 5. 7. Interaction is not too hard- maybe it is to you. You also have to be the one going ahead to people, try carefully to start a conversation. Don't block yourself from anything. 8. Uneasy? Maybe you didn't find the right people. Also, look at yourself first. Is there something YOU are doing wrong? If you don't know, ask your mom or something. They will give you an honest answer, try to change yourself. 9. Interaction is heartbreaking? Sadness is a part of life, dear. You have to bear it. Being sad is a part of humanity, just like your eyes are part of your body. Can you rip them out? Of course there has to be a disadvantage about getting close to people, what do you expect? Aswell as advantages, which are definitely more than the ones I named before. 10. It happens. Shit happens. Sometimes you need to get up, kick yourself in the butt as good as it's possible and just try to tell yourself to get out of your misery. It may be hard. But do you expect other people to clear all of your stuff in life? Don't you think YOU bear responsibility for it too? There are always people doing worse than you. Get up, cheer up, treasure what you have in life and not what you have lost. Let go and move on.
11. Simply because they're opinions. What do you think an opinion is? As well as you have opinions, others are allowed to have some for themselves. You're not the only one with a human right on this earth. Don't forget. Treat others always how you want them to treat you; If your opinion is hurtful to them, shut your mouth and keep it for yourself. If you don't want to listen to others opinions, tell them to keep their mouthes or.. fingers shut too. Respect their opinions; if it's hurtful, you'll get over it, right? This doesn't last forever. The truth is the truth. Do you want to lie your whole life long? Cmon get over it, it's not a tragedy. BEAR WITH IT. 12. Because lies ARE evil. Lies can hurt. Lies BETRAY people, because that's what they're invented for. Lies covering the truth even if this truth may be cruel, aren't right. Lies have short legs. If someone finds out you've been lying to them and finds out the truth, they may forgive you but the will not forget. Do you really want to hurt people close to you? Someday the truth will find a way and get through. Never lie on purpose unless something important depends on it. As you can see, I hate liars. I don't like them. Do you trust someone always telling you lies? I don't know how that is for you, but I can't. I simply can't... 13. They're not. Lies are made by weak people that cannot stand the truth or cannot stand telling others the truth. Face it and accept things how they are. Don't hide behind other words. 14. Exactly. 15. Just like the meanieness you talked about. Those people have no strenght in themselves; they were probably never treasured by their family, friends etc. If they talk bad about you, it makes them feel better, mightier, a little less bad than they are and feel inside. Although this is able to become a habit, I really hate it when people do it... You should keep a distance between those people and you. They will grow up and get some more sense into their brains 16. Fight. Someday someone will appreciate this hardwork you're doing-- just don't give up. Sorry this sounds pretty like an overused phrase and doesn't promise much but wat do you do against it? I don't really know in which connection you mean it. 17. To live? Life is learning D8 You hafta learn , and you will learn even unconsciously until you die. Aswell as work. What do you plan to live from? 18. That's more of a religious question if you ask me, so I will tell you my POV: Suicide is a sin because nobody in this world has the right to kill someone else. And even if it is yourself.Except for the people that actually HAVE killed someone or more than 1 person and get punished for it. You are not allowed to kill yourself. Also, what will happen to the people that LIKE YOU if you die? Do you want to leave them behind? Alone and blaming themselves for what happened to you, if it even was them that drove you into suicide? Do you know how disgusting I find that? Yes it HAS happened to me, I'm not talking about air or something. You are acting selfish. Disgustingly selfish.
Also, you are deciding for your own life to end; This is the same as when other people decide to end someone else's life. That's murder.
Where do you think you take the right from to judge about life or death?
Also, why would you want to kill yourself? It fixes no problems, it's cowardly, and if there exist one, it will not bring any comfort to your soul. As I said this is rather a religious question... I shall end now
cat

As for the last thing, I agree with Alicia
Why wasting more time in this world by writing this?
Google knows all the answers *cough* bounce

EDITZ: Okay I don't want anyone to misunderstand. So all I wrote IS MY OPINION. I AM NOT STATING FACTS. v__v If you disagree, that is fine. I was asked for my opinion and wrote it out. That is all.

Last edited by WTandtsubasafan on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 pm

HOLY SHIET
now that wus.. some awesome long post. 8| sunny Have fun. rofl
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eny Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Why wasting more time in this world by writing this?
^
|

is it just me or are you contradictioning yourself with that sentece Minna?

Anyways, that was some pretty good speech waa
It was quite inspiringand motivational too Minna O_O awesome job -and i kept remembering my own amv.. dunno why xD mayb cause you captured what i wanted to say with it? either way i couldnt ever put it in words as beautifully as you did *claps*-
Eny
Eny

https://www.youtube.com/ChainedSky

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

no... in her opinion, it is wasting time for her to write something like this, right? C: For me it is not, if you meant that.. I don't mind writing some of this shiz I couldve written even more bounce
Thanks deary *feels like handed over a medal or something* *O*
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

EnyyyyxDDD u said the same i did8D but i had harder time finding the wordsO_O i think i said she was the same as my teatcherO_ee whos 60O_e -bad at comparacing-xD yes minna is ment for great things*^*XD-repeats herself-xD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Woo Minna 1,033 words almost as long as my coursework which I spent two days on x'D

You must have a gift x'DDD
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:40 pm

grow up to be a psychiatrist. hahahaha... :3
awesomeness! :3

btw i am not a depresso emo freak. xD. that was... again... just for fun. :D.
and i did not waste my time doing it either. ^^ who is one to decide someones elses schedule and management of time again? :p. lol xD
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  HikarisAngel Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am

Wow minna o.o
That was some awesome speech! *O*
HikarisAngel
HikarisAngel
Admin

https://simplyametyststudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down