Simply Ametyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

important announcement from about Eltzu

4 posters

Go down

important announcement from about Eltzu Empty important announcement from about Eltzu

Post  EltzuChan Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Hellu, guys. It's been a while.

I have something to tell you and I will say it directly and easier as possible.

I was Invited to join an other Production and I said yes.
but now I can't be anymore a member of Simply Ametyst studios.

I'm really sorry to say this but I wanted to join the other studio cause SAS did not give me as much as I hoped, although I do not even know what that really was, and I got a feeling that this other studio can give me that something and I think it's called 'better place for me. I mean for example that I do not know the largest single part of you even though I've been a member for some time already. but I don't actually know is that because I'm just shy or something else..

It was nice to be with you guys in here.

I hope you don't hate me now.

sayonara, and take care.
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

https://www.youtube.com/user/EltzuChan949

Back to top Go down

important announcement from about Eltzu Empty Re: important announcement from about Eltzu

Post  Eka Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:38 pm

? What kind of main studio group doesn't allow you to stay in an MEP group? o.o I got invited to go into a big studio group awhile back and said yes: and I can still remain in SAS because it isn't a main studio group.
You should talk to your new group leader about that. There's no reason why you can't still be in here, since its an MEP group.
Eka
Eka

https://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Back to top Go down

important announcement from about Eltzu Empty Re: important announcement from about Eltzu

Post  EltzuChan Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Eka wrote:? What kind of main studio group doesn't allow you to stay in an MEP group? o.o I got invited to go into a big studio group awhile back and said yes: and I can still remain in SAS because it isn't a main studio group.
You should talk to your new group leader about that. There's no reason why you can't still be in here, since its an MEP group.

It's since a full studio and needs full time commitment.
and so..I don't want to be in addition in MEP-groups.
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

Back to top Go down

Post  talim1506 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

Hey!

Just to say good luck with your new studio and hope you'll have fun :DD
talim1506
talim1506

Back to top Go down

Post  talim1506 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 am

Hey!

Just to say good luck with your new studio and hope you'll have fun :DD
talim1506
talim1506

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:23 pm

EltzuChan wrote:
Eka wrote:? What kind of main studio group doesn't allow you to stay in an MEP group? o.o I got invited to go into a big studio group awhile back and said yes: and I can still remain in SAS because it isn't a main studio group.

Hm, well if they say so. =\
Good luck in your new studio! Sorry to see you leave. =(
Eka
Eka

https://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Eka wrote:
EltzuChan wrote:

Hm, well if they say so. =\
Good luck in your new studio! Sorry to see you leave. =(

Thanks all of you!
take care.
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm

I didn't see this ._. *always late*
Goodbye EltzuChan! Even though we never talked :'D You're a great editor, have fun x3
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum