Simply Ametyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!

+9
HikarisAngel
hiiperson11
WTandtsubasafan
EltzuChan
chanelpinks
Anyaayna3000
Talz
snowflakes1515
talim1506
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post  talim1506 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi everyone!

I didn't know where to post so I just put it in announcements.
my name's Marina and I'm a new member! I've just been recruited from the auditions on YT.
It's nice to meet you all! Wow, I never thought I would enter...

Ok so here's a little info about me:
Hobbies: My favorite hobby by far is playing video games: I like RPGs and platform/ adventure games best, but I also love FPS. Fav games: Hitman/ Dragon quest 8/ Rogue Galaxy/ Kingdom Hearts/ FF of course/
Favorite animes: Death Note/ Claymore/ CCS/ Elfen Lied/ Fullmetal Alchemist/ FMP etc...

I've not been an editor for a long time, I started making AMVs/GMVs in March 2009 and I find it really relaxing. My favorite editing style is upbeat and sticking randomly to the music. I think I am a huge failure at sentimental vids.

I've never done any MEPs or collabs before, and I look forward to make ones with some of you and to know you more!

Feel free to Pm me at anytime!
YT channel: Talim1506

Surprised
talim1506
talim1506

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Don't worry Marina, when HikarisAngel makes the Introductions thread she'll easily be able to move these posts C:

Anyway C: You have a pretty name =D Nice to meet you too, I'm Alicia 8D snowflakes1515 from YT =)

Oh cool ! Games are ftw especially FF *O*

Aha my style is similiar I prefer sticking to music and lyrics really~

Look forward to working with you too! 8D *friend invites your YT*
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Hey Marina8D i agree with alicia*_* such a pretty name8D Like a Star @ heaven oh and you live in france *O* I`ve been to Paris<3*_* i dont speak french thoughXD bon jour?XDDDD ? oh and my name is Talz;P and my yt is: MybloodyDiary
8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Anyaayna3000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello everyone :D

I'm Melanie -> Anyaayna3000 from yt :D I'm soo happy I'll be able to work with you guyz :D I was sure I wouldn't be accepted but yayyy, so glad I was wrong :D

About me .. well, I'm from Romania and I've been editing for less than an year now .. i looove making vids, watching animes and since 3 days ago, reading manga as well lol

i also love traveling and making new friends :D and i listen to too much music :D *if that's actually possible* my editing style usually depends on my mood and on the song/s i'm using :D

well, nice to meet u all :D
Anyaayna3000
Anyaayna3000

https://www.youtube.com/user/Anyaayna3000

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Anyaayna3000 wrote:Hello everyone :D

I'm Melanie -> Anyaayna3000 from yt :D I'm soo happy I'll be able to work with you guyz :D I was sure I wouldn't be accepted but yayyy, so glad I was wrong :D

About me .. well, I'm from Romania and I've been editing for less than an year now .. i looove making vids, watching animes and since 3 days ago, reading manga as well lol

i also love traveling and making new friends :D and i listen to too much music :D *if that's actually possible* my editing style usually depends on my mood and on the song/s i'm using :D

Hey Melanie ! 8D I'm Alicia C:
:O Your audition video was one of the best, in fact everyone who got in had amazing auditions 8D !

Lol 3 days ago, well everyone has to start reading manga sometime xDD What manga are you reading? 8D

*o* I love to travel as well~ I live in UK it's too dull over here x'D

Nice to meet you too *O*
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  chanelpinks Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 pm

hello! nice to meet you everyone! :3
First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH for invite
me to this studio *____* me ish happy ;D
well my name is Joanna, i'm 16 years old ;D
and i'm from Mexico :3

my hobbies(? editing, watch/read anime/manga *0*, skate and drawing XD
editing style(? I focus on timing most of all. =) yay
fav music(? Punk rock,Metalcore, Alternative rock and pop rock Cool
and I think thats all xD
chanelpinks
chanelpinks

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Hiya! :3

I have not learned yet how to use and make things in this forum lol, but I just wanted to say hello to you all! because I'm one of the newests members in SAS.

I've been bit amazed since I came from school, that I got in. @_@ THANK YOU one more time.

It feels fantastic and it's an honor to work with you guys!

but hmm...I should tell something about myself:
well My real name is Ella and I'm from finland and I have been editing videos about 4 years now.
My other hobbies are: Drawing, video-games (especially playstation 2 games), listening music, reading manga/watching anime, eating, sleeping etc.

I'm little bit shy but I still like to make new friends.

hmm..what else I would tell..okay, I don't know. but if you wanna know something, just ask! ^^

and nice to meet you everyone!
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

https://www.youtube.com/user/EltzuChan949

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey Melanie8DDIm Talz8D aka MyBloodyDiary8D i already added u on ytxD oh and ur amv was awsome*_* everyones were83 hahaa oh i havent read much manga either Suspect but i have read about 4?dengeki daisy, sakagami no shirayukihime, and some vk and shugo chara;P Oh Romania8D i havent been there8D but maby someday Razz oh and music is liiife8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 pm

NEW MEMBERS NEW MEMBERRRS weee -hugs- welcome all of you Marina, Melanie, Jo chan and Ella! *^*
@ Ella : Four years.. omg that's alot o_o
<_<
>_>
Add meh on MSN if yew guys feel like it (no need to be shy, just GO AHEAD :'D )
Spoiler:

My name is Minna, I'm 15, from germany and my YT is WTandtsubasafan! (Y)
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 pm

@chanelpinks

Joanna 8DD Your music taste ftw

Can't wait to work with you *O*

@EltzuChan

Lol x'D You'll get used to this forum soon I hope C:
Ella *O* Welcome to SAS

YAY sleeping is an awesome hobby xDDD

I used to be shy xD Haha but there are some really nice people in this studio *O*
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 pm

@Chanelpinks
8D so glad u accepted to join *O* haha i have to reply to ur channel comment ^^\'\' and cool skateing?8D i have tried soem but i failXDDD so i prefer rollerbladesXDD well i fail at that tooD8xDDDD i keep picturing myself going rollerblading witht he song " on the road again"XDD
@_@
hahahxD anyway;P nice to meet u8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

@Eltzuchan;'D hahaha i get so lost on forumsxDD i didnt know till some days ago how to change iconxDDDD and u deserve it*_*XDD haha i have judged ur vids 2 timez now;'P and both timez u got inXDD(Y)oh Ella8D another pretty name
*O* why did i get stuck with Talz i wonder ? xDDD oh and ur from finland8D we`re close then(Y) haha i come from dumdumdumdum Sweden Arrow oh and im shy ... not -shot-xDDD dont worr8D we dont biteXDDDD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

snowflakes1515 wrote:@chanelpinks

I used to be shy xD Haha but there are some really nice people in this studio *O*

*sniff* alicia is a lazy ass ? its cuz i have infected u weee XDDDDand only some @_@ i hope im one of those chicas *O*
if not *falls of the face of the earth Nuu *XDDDD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Talz wrote:

*sniff* alicia is a lazy ass ? its cuz i have infected u weee XDDDDand only some @_@ i hope im one of those chicas *O*
if not *falls of the face of the earth Nuu *XDDDD

LOL!! xDDD
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 pm

[quote="snowflakes1515"][quote="Talz"]

LOL!! xDDD

@_@ only lolD8*sniffs again*XDDDD
jkjkxDDD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:30 pm

umm..I have question about those Icons.
is there someone who edits/created them? or do I have to try to make those myself? Embarassed
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

https://www.youtube.com/user/EltzuChan949

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm

EltzuChan wrote:umm..I have question about those Icons.
is there someone who edits/created them? or do I have to try to make those myself? Embarassed
ahh dont worry8DD ely aka hikarisangel is making them8D she has made about 8 so far i think;P she`ll ask u watch characther u want if u want a bg and icon8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  hiiperson11 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 pm

ohohoohhh :) hiii my names Alyssa! :D but you can call me lyss :) I am 14 years old, freshmen (ohyeah:3), for sports I do lacrosse and fencing. ummm, im kind of blanking out on here @_@ so ask me some questionsss and stuff! xD some people know me already from AS (Angelic Serenade Studios) *O* it's great to be working withh you guys! :D<3
peaceeee<3
hiiperson11
hiiperson11

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 pm

hiiperson11 wrote:ohohoohhh :) hiii my names Alyssa! :D but you can call me lyss :) I am 14 years old, freshmen (ohyeah:3), for sports I do lacrosse and fencing. ummm, im kind of blanking out on here @_@ so ask me some questionsss and stuff! xD some people know me already from AS (Angelic Serenade Studios) *O* it's great to be working withh you guys! :D<3
peaceeee<3

Alyssa *O* Glad you could join us <3 8DD Welcome to the studio 8DD
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  Anyaayna3000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm

snowflakes1515 wrote:

:O Your audition video was one of the best, in fact everyone who got in had amazing auditions 8D !

Lol 3 days ago, well everyone has to start reading manga sometime xDD What manga are you reading? 8D

Nice to meet you too *O*

thanx :D that's definitely true ^^

yup, that's what i've thought as well :D i've just finished skip beat! last night :D and now i've just started *goes and checks the title again* Akuma De Sourou :D i didn't think manga could be that much fun ^^

UK *O* it's the second country from europe on my to-see-list .. it can't be dull =]
Anyaayna3000
Anyaayna3000

Back to top Go down

Post  HikarisAngel Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey hey 8D I thought I made a introduction post
oh well xD I'll move and Im Ely btw 8D
Glad you guys were able to join use here ^^
Nice to meet you, Marina, Melanie,Joanna, Ella,
and yay Alyssa *O*.. -hugs you all-

Will be happy to be working with you yes
HikarisAngel
HikarisAngel
Admin

https://simplyametyststudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anyaayna3000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Talz wrote:

Hey Melanie8DDIm Talz8D aka MyBloodyDiary8D i already added u on ytxD oh and ur amv was awsome*_* everyones were83 hahaa oh i havent read much manga either Suspect but i have read about 4?dengeki daisy, sakagami no shirayukihime, and some vk and shugo chara;P Oh Romania8D i havent been there8D but maby someday Razz oh and music is liiife8D

thanks for adding me :D *blushing* thanx ^^
i've read some vk as well =] actually only the last chapters lol i didn't have enough patience to start it from the beginning ~especially since i saw the anime~ :D about Romania, u didn't miss too much lol it's pretty boring here :]
Anyaayna3000
Anyaayna3000

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Anyaayna3000 wrote:
snowflakes1515 wrote:

Nice to meet you too *O*

thanx :D that's definitely true ^^

yup, that's what i've thought as well :D i've just finished skip beat! last night :D and now i've just started *goes and checks the title again* Akuma De Sourou :D i didn't think manga could be that much fun ^^

UK *O* it's the second country from europe on my to-see-list .. it can't be dull =]

Skip Beat! ftw <333 RenKo or ShouKo ? I'm RenKo *OO*

I love Shoujo manga xDDD Lawl xDD

Oooh I've never heard of that manga 8DD Akuma = Demon so it's gotta be good though Cool

Well xD Where I live is dull, the cities are great though 8DD Which country is your first ?
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  Anyaayna3000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm

HikarisAngel wrote:Hey hey 8D I thought I made a introduction post
oh well xD I'll move and Im Ely btw 8D
Glad you guys were able to join use here ^^
Nice to meet you, Marina, Melanie,Joanna, Ella,
and yay Alyssa *O*.. -hugs you all-

Will be happy to be working with you yes

oO introduction post? sorry, i didn't see it scratch