Simply Ametyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!

+9
HikarisAngel
hiiperson11
WTandtsubasafan
EltzuChan
chanelpinks
Anyaayna3000
Talz
snowflakes1515
talim1506
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey everyone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post  Anyaayna3000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

snowflakes1515 wrote:
Anyaayna3000 wrote:
snowflakes1515 wrote:
Anyaayna3000 wrote:Hello everyone :D

I'm Melanie -> Anyaayna3000 from yt :D I'm soo happy I'll be able to work with you guyz :D I was sure I wouldn't be accepted but yayyy, so glad I was wrong :D

About me .. well, I'm from Romania and I've been editing for less than an year now .. i looove making vids, watching animes and since 3 days ago, reading manga as well lol

i also love traveling and making new friends :D and i listen to too much music :D *if that's actually possible* my editing style usually depends on my mood and on the song/s i'm using :D

well, nice to meet u all :D

Hey Melanie ! 8D I'm Alicia C:
:O Your audition video was one of the best, in fact everyone who got in had amazing auditions 8D !

Lol 3 days ago, well everyone has to start reading manga sometime xDD What manga are you reading? 8D

*o* I love to travel as well~ I live in UK it's too dull over here x'D

Nice to meet you too *O*

thanx :D that's definitely true ^^

yup, that's what i've thought as well :D i've just finished skip beat! last night :D and now i've just started *goes and checks the title again* Akuma De Sourou :D i didn't think manga could be that much fun ^^

UK *O* it's the second country from europe on my to-see-list .. it can't be dull =]

Skip Beat! ftw <333 RenKo or ShouKo ? I'm RenKo *OO*

I love Shoujo manga xDDD Lawl xDD

Oooh I've never heard of that manga 8DD Akuma = Demon so it's gotta be good though Cool

Well xD Where I live is dull, the cities are great though 8DD Which country is your first ?

RenKo foreverrrrrr :D i just looove those 2 Love although i like the other 2 as well :D

yeah, me too now lol

i've just started it but it seems pretty interesting and funny ^^

oh, i see :D gotta go and see them myself then :D that must be france .. probably because of the language and notre dame :D ohh, and the guys lol
Anyaayna3000
Anyaayna3000

https://www.youtube.com/user/Anyaayna3000

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Anyaayna3000 wrote:
snowflakes1515 wrote:
Anyaayna3000 wrote:
snowflakes1515 wrote:

I'm Melanie -> Anyaayna3000 from yt :D I'm soo happy I'll be able to work with you guyz :D I was sure I wouldn't be accepted but yayyy, so glad I was wrong :D

About me .. well, I'm from Romania and I've been editing for less than an year now .. i looove making vids, watching animes and since 3 days ago, reading manga as well lol

i also love traveling and making new friends :D and i listen to too much music :D *if that's actually possible* my editing style usually depends on my mood and on the song/s i'm using :D

:O Your audition video was one of the best, in fact everyone who got in had amazing auditions 8D !

Lol 3 days ago, well everyone has to start reading manga sometime xDD What manga are you reading? 8D

Nice to meet you too *O*

yup, that's what i've thought as well :D i've just finished skip beat! last night :D and now i've just started *goes and checks the title again* Akuma De Sourou :D i didn't think manga could be that much fun ^^

UK *O* it's the second country from europe on my to-see-list .. it can't be dull =]

Oooh I've never heard of that manga 8DD Akuma = Demon so it's gotta be good though Cool

Well xD Where I live is dull, the cities are great though 8DD Which country is your first ?

RenKo foreverrrrrr :D i just looove those 2 Love although i like the other 2 as well :D

yeah, me too now lol

oh, i see :D gotta go and see them myself then :D that must be france .. probably because of the language and notre dame :D ohh, and the guys lol

Yeeaah *O* They soo have to be together.
Haha x'DDD I've only been to France once on a school trip and y'know on a school trip it's only limited where you go @_@ It was just Paris we saw reallyy~
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:09 am

hiiperson11 wrote:ohohoohhh :) hiii my names Alyssa! :D but you can call me lyss :) I am 14 years old, freshmen (ohyeah:3), for sports I do lacrosse and fencing. ummm, im kind of blanking out on here @_@ so ask me some questionsss and stuff! xD some people know me already from AS (Angelic Serenade Studios) *O* it's great to be working withh you guys! :D<3
peaceeee<3

ALYSSAAAAAA weee *runs towars u with open arms*xDDDD im so glad u auditioned8Dand yush As8D
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 am

[quote="Anyaayna3000"][quote="Talz"]
Anyaayna3000 wrote:Hello

thanks for adding me :D *blushing* thanx ^^
i've read some vk as well =] actually only the last chapters lol i didn't have enough patience to start it from the beginning ~especially since i saw the anime~ :D about Romania, u didn't miss too much lol it's pretty boring here :]

lolXDDD oh nema problema8D yes vk is good*_* thought i have also only read the lastest manga cuz i have seen the animes:P im starting to get a bit bored of it thoughO.O Yuuki is all like Love KANAMEEE<33
and hes like im kinda busy but ok ^^\'\'
and zero Twisted Evil I`ll kill every vampire i dont miss yuuki
DxXDDDDoh and im sure i do8P hahaha i`d say the same about here thoughO.O
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:20 am

I'm sorry for my late reply here. ^^;;
Welcome to SAS, Melanie,Joanna, Marina, Alyssa, and Ella! :3 (Jeez, you all have such awesome and pretty names. D: xD)
You can call me Eka (or Amy, I go by both xD) and its a pleasure to meet you all!
Eka
Eka

https://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Back to top Go down

Post  EltzuChan Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Talz wrote:
EltzuChan wrote:umm..I have question about those Icons.
is there someone who edits/created them? or do I have to try to make those myself? Embarassed
ahh dont worry8DD ely aka hikarisangel is making them8D she has made about 8 so far i think;P she`ll ask u watch characther u want if u want a bg and icon8D

oh, okay. ':3
EltzuChan
EltzuChan

https://www.youtube.com/user/EltzuChan949

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah, I wondered about that myself. xD But I'm sure Ely/Hikari is busy and all that. She'll have the icons and schtuff finished in due time. =3
Eka
Eka

https://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Back to top Go down

Post  Anyaayna3000 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

snowflakes1515 wrote:
Anyaayna3000 wrote:
snowflakes1515 wrote:
Anyaayna3000 wrote:
snowflakes1515 wrote:

Nice to meet you too *O*

yeah, me too now lol

Yeeaah *O* They soo have to be together.
Haha x'DDD I've only been to France once on a school trip and y'know on a school trip it's only limited where you go @_@ It was just Paris we saw reallyy~

Couldn't agree more :D I just wish there was a new chapter every week I love you lol
Ohh, how I miss school trips afro although we used to visit other towns, never leave the country =(
Anyaayna3000
Anyaayna3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Anyaayna3000 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:44 pm

^
|
|
:O sooo many quotes lol
Anyaayna3000
Anyaayna3000

Back to top Go down

Post  kivathesmexi Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

chanelpinks wrote:hello! nice to meet you everyone! :3
First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH for invite
me to this studio *____* me ish happy ;D
well my name is Joanna, i'm 16 years old ;D
and i'm from Mexico :3

my hobbies(? editing, watch/read anime/manga *0*, skate and drawing XD
editing style(? I focus on timing most of all. =) yay
fav music(? Punk rock,Metalcore, Alternative rock and pop rock Cool
and I think thats all xD

woah??!!!!!!!!!!!! pff CHANELPINKS IS IN SAS NOW??!!!!OAO*REACHING THE LIMIT TO HAPPINESS* AWESOME I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!!!
kivathesmexi
kivathesmexi

Back to top Go down

Post  kivathesmexi Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 pm

HAHAHA I REALLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT GOES ON IN OUR STUDIO.... erhmm
kivathesmexi
kivathesmexi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eny Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

hi everyone ^^ I'm Eny (ChainedSky at youtube)~ Some of you might know me from AS others from youtube comments and ohers probably dont know me at all so~

im 18 years old and im portuguese. Technicly i've been editing since 2007 but i only got serious summer last year xD I'm basicly a reaally raw editor -as in the only effect i ever use is... masking stuff xD-

im really happy you guys let me join you -bows- waa (epic smile) i hope i get along with everyone =)
Eny
Eny

https://www.youtube.com/ChainedSky

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Eny wrote:hi everyone ^^ I'm Eny (ChainedSky at youtube)~ Some of you might know me from AS others from youtube comments and ohers probably dont know me at all so~

im 18 years old and im portuguese. Technicly i've been editing since 2007 but i only got serious summer last year xD I'm basicly a reaally raw editor -as in the only effect i ever use is... masking stuff xD-

im really happy you guys let me join you -bows- waa (epic smile) i hope i get along with everyone =)

ENYYYYY weee im so glad u said yes to join *O* i dont have much to say (which is unusualxD) just welcome to tha hood 155 xD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  Eny Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Talz wrote:
Eny wrote:hi everyone ^^ I'm Eny (ChainedSky at youtube)~ Some of you might know me from AS others from youtube comments and ohers probably dont know me at all so~

ENYYYYY weee im so glad u said yes to join *O* i dont have much to say (which is unusualxD) just welcome to tha hood 155 xD

TALI~ -im so epic left talz speachless~ - -shots- THNKSs
Eny
Eny

https://www.youtube.com/ChainedSky

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflakes1515 Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 am

Eny*O* So glad you could join us you epicly awesome girl <3 8DD
snowflakes1515
snowflakes1515

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 pm

and i am really pissed off because i joined into the fun late. T.T
and there was already another MEP up without me even knowing.
Hikari-chaaaannn hates me. T.T
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 pm

HEY ENY BABE bounce I kid
MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY weee I DIDNT SEE YOUR INTRODUCTION! HAHA! YOU DONT MIND RIGHT?!

umm @ Ayesha: that's not actually funny or nice you know <_< Where do you take the right from to say she hates you? How do you wanna know? Do you like it when other people say that about you?
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Yes i agree with minna>_> if i can be frank its rude and idiotic of u to say something like that. Ely never said she hated u, quite the oppositexo Pay attention to the forum. check it more than once a week. who knows ely might loove uuuu weee haha oh dang i did it againD:xD anyway -zooms off-xD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

@WT and Talz

o.o you actually took that serious? O.o
i was kidding... or more likely doing it in a whiny voice. :/. i didn't really mean that.
:/.
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  WTandtsubasafan Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 am

@ Ayesha: then put 'jk' under it! bounce
WTandtsubasafan
WTandtsubasafan

Back to top Go down

Post  Talz Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

hahah noway i could take that as a jokexDD im not ssycic..XDD at leaste not always8DXDDD minnas right again .shot.xDD
Talz
Talz

Back to top Go down

Post  AyeshaRaees Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:26 am

lol
i really need to work what i write. xD. it always goes the wrong way.
Stupid words. xD xD xD

nuu
AyeshaRaees
AyeshaRaees

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum